Using Smart Meter technology, information on the current consumption of energy is made available in a very short time. This means that customers can see more clearly than ever before how much electricity they are using and what they are paying for it. The potential uses of Smart Meters are beyond the mere display of consumption. New opportunities of saving energy intelligently are opened up by, for example, the connection of meters and flexible consumers.
Many Smart Meters are installed by energy providers in the context of household roll-outs. We are the right partner for handling installation projects like this. We have proven our skills, among other things, as part of the RWE pilot project "Mühlheim zählt" ["Mühlheim measures"] — the largest nationwide project of its kind. From 2008 to 2011, we installed 116,000 Smart Meters into the city's households, taking care of all tasks to do with scheduling customers and dismantling old equipment up to the installation of the intelligent meters.
Our range of Services:
- Customer management including hotline and complaint handling
- Connection of the electronic meter and the communications device (STR controller)
- Data collection and documentation using mobile data collection devices
- On-site review of data communications for energy providers
- Complete logistics management: warehouse management and returns management for the placed meters according to customer specifications