Did you know?
The SPIE Group has been a member of the Global Compact, a UN initiative to fight corruption, since 2003.
OUR ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
Ethical conduct at SPIE
Voluntary commitments and ethical principles are part of our corporate culture and serve to guide our day-to-day actions. Sustainable economic success can only be achieved, if the regulations and standards within the group are observed. The SPIE business model is based on our proximity to the client. For this reason, the actions of each employee are critical to ensuring honest and compliant behaviour in everyday business.
To achieve this throughout the group, the Executive Committee has formulated preventative measures, the guideline “Our commitment matches our convictions” and the “SPIE ethical principles”.
We adhere to the “SPIE ethical principles” – our code of conduct. The Ethics Committee and our Compliance Officer provide targeted information and personal advice to help the SPIE employees avoiding misconduct and the associated risks.
The duties of our Ethics Committee and our Compliance Officer:
- Within SPIE Deutschland & Zentraleuropa GmbH, both of these authorities ensure the adoption of a shared understanding of the “SPIE ethical principles” and the compliance regulations
- They ensure that appropriate procedures are in place
- They organise and conduct training courses and assist with queries from employees
- They investigate all violations of ethical principles brought to their attention and decide on necessary measures
- They assess the risk of non-compliance of principles and ensure that this is avoided with the help of internal audits